The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Emblem
Published 02 August 2021
The official emblem for The Queen's Platinum Jubilee in 2022 has been revealed.
The emblem will be used for all official merchandise commemorating The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, and across digital and social media.
The emblem was designed by 19 year old graphic design student Edward Roberts, from Nottinghamshire. Edward's design was selected as the winning entry of Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Emblem Competition, run in conjunction with the V&A Museum.
The official emblem is available for download immediately, free of charge. It is available for use for all activities associated with the Platinum Jubilee celebrations including community and national events, publications, social media, retail and merchandising.
A set of guidelines for its use is also available. English and Welsh versions of the logo are available for download.
- Emblem Usage Guidelines
- Guidelines for the production of souvenirs to mark The Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- The Queen's Platinum Jubliee Emblem English Primary - PNG
- The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Emblem English Secondary - PNG
- The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Emblem English Monochrome - PNG
- The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Emblem Welsh Primary - PNG
- The Queen's Platinum Jubliee Emblem Welsh Secondary - PNG
- The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Emblem Welsh Monochrome - PNG